Baby cotton onesies with long sleeves
- quality clothes that can be inherited and worn even by several children,
- elastane in the fabrics ensures absolute comfort,
- the narrower cut and elastane enable our onesies to grow with your babies; they will last you a really long time,
- crotch snaps for easy changing
- shoulder snaps ensure easy dressing; but at the same time, the chest is warm even when the baby crawls or climbs, unlike the onesies without shoulder snaps
Choose from our offer of nursing or women’s clothing, which we sew from the same fabrics and colours – you can match your baby.
Cotton single jersey with 6% elastane, approx. 185 gr/m2
If you like natural materials, and especially cotton, you’ll love our knitwear. It is smooth, strong and at the same time, light enough; there is no lint even after many washes. The skin can breathe and does not suffer (even sensitive skin). In our knits, you will simply feel just like in clover.
With our materials, you don’t have to worry about what you or your children wear on the skin. Our cotton knits have gained the highest class Ökotex certificate Standard 100, class. I (suitable for use by new-borns). You can read more about the materials we use HERE.
We also think of nature. We pack our goods eco-friendly in packaging made of recycled plastic, which you can further recycle. You can read more about our journey for eco-friendly packaging HERE. Our packaging materials leave a minimum carbon footprint and at the same time, support the Czech economy, as they are manufactured in our country (as well as all our goods).
|Material||Single Jersey 94% cotton 6% elastane|