Women's cotton gloves
made of fine cotton knit with 6% elastane
- for sensitive skin, also suitable for atopics (very popular mainly light variants)
- cotton, washable gloves instead of disposable gloves
- protection against cold - when handling hypothermic goods at work, but also outside on colder spring and autumn days
- protection from a dusty environment
- protection against infections in public places, thanks to the light knit of the gloves you can wear them e.g. in the shop even in summer
- coverage after applying the ointment, during the day and at night (so that you don't touch your eye with your hand, e.g. from corticoids)
- also suitable for use under rubber gloves
- they are also a beautiful fashion accessory, which we offer in a wide range of colors, so you will surely choose the ones that suit you
They last the longest when washed at 30 degrees, but you can also wash them at 60 degrees, or for perfect sterilization, even boil them, although to preserve their longer life, it is better to sterilize them by ironing them at the highest temperature of the iron.
With us, you don't have to worry about what you are putting on your skin or your children's skin, our cotton knitwear has the highest class Ökotex certificate Standard 100, class. I (suitable for use by children from birth), you can read more about our fabrics here: https://www.jozanek.cz/uplety-metraz-c338/ .
We do not pack small goods separately , because we do not keep them packed in our warehouse either. We are able to keep these small goods in closed packaging in stock, so we do not pack them unnecessarily before shipping. If you want your goods to be individually wrapped before shipping (e.g. as a gift or for some other reason), please inform us about this in the notes of your order.
|Middle finger length
|Wider in the wrist area
|Single Jersey 94% cotton 6% elastane