Children’s softshell jacket
- new, innovated cut with larger dimensions
- Wind- and waterproof
- Reflective elements for better visibility and safety of your children in twilight and darkness,
- Perfectly fitting hood with a visor. Even children who hate hoods do not mind it as it does not obstruct the lookout,
- Side pockets,
- The jacket is made of softshell,
- Extended rear part,
- Narrower, perfectly fitting cut, which is windproof and the jacket can, thus, make full use of the functional properties of the fabric,
- Elastic knits in the sleeves allow you to buy a larger size, which then lasts longer.
- Soft, light material, always warm to the touch from the inside,
- Ideal for wearing from autumn to spring,
- Invaluable for active people and children who are always on the move,
- It is windproof and holds the heat that the body generates when moving,
- Dirt-resistant - you can easily clean it with a damp cloth, you don’t have to wash it often.
The so-called winter softshell used for this jacket is:
- 3-layered functional material,
- Outer layer - water-repellent polyester,
- Middle layer - breathable polyurethane membrane,
- Inner layer - warm fleece (100% polyester),
- All together with us weighing about 300-320 gr/m2,
- Parameters: water resistance 10,000 mm and breathability 3,000 g/m2/24 hours; in short, it is called only 10/3.
Size table (in cm):
|Size||total length from shoulder||width in front of the chest||sleeve length (from shoulder/from armpit) + weft|